Hello to all my friends,
Let’s get right to it:
THE “DON’T PUNISH PAIN RALLY” will take place on Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 12 p.m. EST, in all states, with the exception of Hawaii and Alaska.
What is the mission of this rally? Well, the CDC guidelines, and about 1,000 other factors, have made it nearly impossible for doctors to treat their patients’ pain, adequately, due to the “OVERCORRECTING” of the illicit Fentanyl/Heroin overdosing epidemic.
In order to have a successful rally, I feel that spokespersons should be at each rally and a team should be in place to assist the spokesperson. Maybe I’m going about it the wrong way, but I’m relying on my gut instinct.
I’m looking for one or more spokespersons to represent their state. What is involved with being a spokesperson?
- You need to pass a background check, and that’s for the safety of the community.
- You need to find a venue. I thought the Statehouse would be a great place but it may not be convenient for your state. You know your state better than I. Maybe the place where your State Fair is held, the city hall, a local park is a better option. Don’t stress….we’re going to help you.
- Contact your local news/media outlets (they have tip lines) and send them information regarding the rally. You may want to share your personal experience, or just educate the media, how millions have been affected by the CDC guidelines or opioid-related laws that are on the books in YOUR state. You need to educate these people. If they’re not sick, they’re clueless about “OUR EPIDEMIC.”
- Anybody can be the spokesperson; a spouse, friend, family member, priest, doctor, lawyer; someone you feel comfortable with. The spokesperson will receive a script and should rely on that, when the media asks him/her questions as to why they’re having a rally.
- Lastly, everybody who has been affected should WRITE THEIR SENATORS OR SET UP MEETINGS WITH THEIR AIDES. I prefer snail mail because the e-mail just gets bounced back with a generic letter.
And guess what? 2018 is an election year!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? 33 Senate seats are up for re-election on November 6, 2018.
BAM! POW! TAKE THAT! KA-BLAM!!
If you can’t be a spokesperson and you can’t be at the rally, what can you do????? Write your senators, your Department of Health, your attorney general; share the rally on Twitter, Twatter…whatever the hell it’s called…share it on FB, Instgram…share it on your support group. Or WRITE IT ON YOUR FOREHEAD WHEN YOU GO GROCERY SHOPPING!!
If you have an idea…RUN WITH IT…SHARE..SHARE..SHARE..SPREAD THE WORD!! WE WANT NUMBERS AT THE RALLY.
Look…I get you’re sick. I’m sick, too. If you can’t leave your house, I get it. But there’s 400 other things you can do.
If you go to the rally and a friend can’t be there, bring a pair of shoes to represent their presence. Copy the “DON’T PUNISH PAIN” logo and attach it to a pin.
SCREAM IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOP!!
THE SKY’S THE LIMIT!!
Or…we can just complain and do nothing.
YOU PICK……….DO YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING OR DO NOTHING????
If you want to be a spokesperson, email me at email@example.com
If you decide to read any of my blogs, they are R rated. So if you’re a Christian and you’re easily offended, DON’T SCROLL DOWN.
If you need me to advocate for you, please message me using MESSENGER ON FB. I usually respond within the hour.
Most importantly, pay it forward. If I advocate for you, please reach out and help someone that’s hurting, that’s depressed. “DO….DON’T SAY.”
I love you all. I’m honored that you call me, write me, e-mail me, and confide in me.
YOU MAKE ME STRONG; YOU MAKE ME WANT TO FIGHT HARDER EACH DAY; YOU MAKE ME TRAIN HARDER EACH DAY AT THE GYM.
Remember….you have a friend in Providence, Rhode Island.
(“DOTTY ON POTTY” is being illustrated as we speak. Most of the proceeds go to the Merandi Foundation which will assist people with their health-related expenses.)
Please don’t be intimidated by the role of spokesperson. We need to have one at every rally. When the media arrives, they’re going to want to talk with somebody and that’s the spokesperson. And you’ll know exactly what to say without the media twisting your words? YOU KNOW WHY??? Because I am going to interview you as many times, as many times as it takes, until you’re comfortable. And if you’re not comfortable speaking with the media, your teammate will happily take over.
Look…we can sit on FB, complain about the problem, complain that our spouses don’t take the trash out…(WAIT..WRONG BLOG)…or we can ACT!!
So..who’s with me? I have 48 states and only 60 spokespersons.
There have been plenty of folks that have messaged me to tell me, “You’re wasting your time” or “This isn’t how you go about it.”
So, to those people I say: Either support the rally or shut your mouth. Who knows? Maybe the rally will be a bust. Or the rally could be an amazing day, for some very sick people to meet one another, support one another, and just have a day to RALLY!!